Instructions for Deposit - Physical Card (7-11, Lawson, Family Mart)
Amazon Gift Card - Purchased from Convenience Store within Japan
(7-Eleven, FamilyMart, Lawson, Circle K Sunkus, Ministop, Seicomart, Daily Yamazaki, Poplar, AEON, TSUTAYA)
1. Select the Card from the shelf (please choose the most appropriate card for the deposit)
2. Purchase the Gift Card at the Register (Indicating the Amount for the Deposit)
3. Expose the codes on the card & any other pin code that is provided at purchase.
4. Either send the codes via email text or you may attach pictures of the card (front, back & any PIN code if applicable)
5. I will confirm the card and conclude the deposit, thank you!
Instructions for Deposit - E-Gift Card from Amazon Japan
1. Go to this link Amazon Gift Card
2. Update the details as noted below
- Amount: 5,000 Yen
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Your Name/Alias, So I know who it's from.
- Whatever message you would like to add to the card.
- Quantity: 1
- Delivery Date: Now
3. Click Add to Cart/Checkout
4. If you do not have an existing Amazon.co.jp account, you can quickly create one when moving to the checkout screen. International credit cards are generally accepted at Amazon Japan. (Create new account is at the bottom of the page...) When you send the gift card, I only receive the information entered in the screen shown above.
5. Upon completion of the order, I will confirm receiving the gift card once it arrives via email.